Thursday 3 December 2015

Planning: Self Assessment

Looking through my blog at the Planning and Researching posts, I feel like I have shown a lot of detail in each individual post. Each post has evidence of explaining what I have researched and planned thoroughly with a variety of different media terms. I have looked into other opening to horror films like Dead Wood, Dead Mary and Wrong Turn to gather and collect more information and knowledge on openings to horror films. Looking at these openings has also widened my knowledge on codes and conventions. This will help me to implement lots of codes and conventions into our own opening. I feel that I have shown good skills of using different digital technology. This is because I have used photos, videos and different presentation software to present my work. For example, using premier pro for my practise with the eagle and emaze for my history of horror films. I could use different types of presentation sites to present my work in future to show that I am able to use different types of digital technology. 

My time management is very good in my opinion as I always meet my deadlines and follow any type of schedule we have. for example, our filming schedule was followed very well as we gave ourselves 2 lessons to get the filming done and we got it done. I feel Like their is good organisation skills within our group as we pitched our 60 second pitch very well. 

I feel like I have excellent care in presentation within my blog because all of my posts are tidy and neat looking. All my work has the correct grammar as I check through my blog for any mistakes. Another reason i take care in presentation in my blog is that all my pictures are in neat order and all my posts are in the correct places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment